Monday 25 January 2010

My boxes arrived today, FINALLY! I can't help but laugh, it's taken them just under a month to get here, and in that time I've made many more pieces, and so really need to place another order...Let's just hope things run a bit more to schedule this time shall we XD

I've bought two scrummy bead sets over the past couple of days, and am already making plans for what I'd like to do with them even though they're not in my hands yet. I've also been working on a couple of ceramic only pieces, and have been really enjoying it. Will definitely be ordering somemore ceramics when I can afford it, as they're an attractive but cheaper option for when times are a bit tight.

In totally unrelated news, I have an appointment with a Physiotherapist today to see if he can do anything to try and ease my muscle pain, so fingers crossed we get somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I've just nominated you for a Sunshine Award and would be pleased if you could pop along to my blog at http://beaujolaisbeads.blogspot.com to receive it! Many thanks, June XX

    ReplyDelete