Tuesday 10 November 2009

#01: Beginnings

Welcome to my blog! My name is Jess, I'm 23, and I've created this blog to chart the fun I have making jewellery. I have always loved jewellery, particularly neclaces, and yet I often want something a little different to what high street shops have to offer. I started making jewellery a few months ago, but I was just playing about and getting to know what works and what doesn't. When I was happy with the quality of my products I began making jewellery for my friends and family. Now, after much encouragement from those around me, I am hoping to begin selling my products to the public-should they wish to buy them!

What I make generally falls into one of two catergories:
1. Affordable, hightstreet influenced jewellery, with a handmade feel.
2. One off, more high end jewellery- for people who want individual and stylish accessories.

So welcome! I plan to post pictures of materials and works in progress, as well as finished pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment